Features / Datacenter & Network Details what we can guarantee
Your freedom is in your hands.
The performance & stability drive your projects
Excellent performance and security
High Speed Backbone
Data transfer speeds in excess of 550 Gbit/s
e-mail via our ticket system – around the clock
No Hidden Costs
With us,you get server at the best price
Flat as per usage
Two locations, one quality of hosting
Our US DataPort in St. Louis
The data center in St. Louis became operational in 2003 and is currently considered one of the most modern data centers worldwide. It stands out particularly for its strategically optimal location in the heart of the USA, has connectivity to all major carriers and sits directly on the main artery of the American network.
Fastest route is always selected automatically
Completely redundant layout: Upon loss of one carrier, the system rapidly switches to another backbone
Availability is permanently maintained
Space: 14,000 sq ft
Capacity: 2MW generator, UPS-protected
Cooling: 17x 30 ton CRACs = 510 tons total cooling capacity, redundant cooling loop
Audited in accordance to SOC2 (Security Operation Center)
Cogent: 6x 10Gbit (+ further 10x 10Gbit available), TeliaSonera: 6x 10Gbit
Our European DataDock in Strasbourg
datadock has been in planning since 2007 and first became operational in 2010. The primary aim was a certain energy efficiency, to reduce both environmental impact and also operating costs. With the integration of a unique well-cooling into the data center concept, energy consumption at datadock can be kept so low that it has been acclaimed the greenest data center in Europe.
Backbone connects the data center on one path directly with Frankfurt, as well as on another redundant path over Paris and Brussels
All data is delivered to the Internet with optimal performance and accessibility
66% less power consumption for the data center infrastructure, when compared to the average data center
25% less overall energy consumption
Electrical supply: Transformers, low-voltage mains distribution, UPS components and generators each with n+1 or 2n+1 redundancies
Cooling: Well systems, pumps and cooling circuits each with n+1 or 2n+1 redundancies
Auditing: Highest attainable rating of five stars in 2013 from Datacenter Star Audit (DCSA), TUV certified according to ISO 27001
Core backbone Frankfurt-Strasbourg: 100 Gbit, Deutsche Telekom: 17x 10Gbit, Level(3): 10x 10Gbit, TeliaSonera: 8x 10Gbit, Cogent: 5x 10Gbit, Telefonica: 3x 10Gbit, DE-CIX: 6 x 10Gbit, ECIX: 6 x 10 Gbit
HIGH AVAILABILITY INFRASTRUCTURE
- Guaranteed 99.9% availability
- Direct connection to T-Com, Level 3, Global Crossing, DE-CIX, etc
- External connection speed of over 550 Gbit/s
- Exceptional performance– Up-to-date operating systems
OUR NETWORK CONNECTIONS
- Deutsche Telekom: 10 x 10 Gbit/s
- Level 3: 10 x 10 Gbit/s
- Global Crossing: 8 x 10 Gbit/s
- Cogent: 5x 10 Gbit/s + 3 x 10 Gbit/s
- interoute: 7 x 10 Gbit/s
- DE-CIX: 6 x 10 Gbit/s– ECIX: 6 x 10 Gbit/s
- All our dedicated hosting services include protection against all types of DDoS attacks
- Three 160 Gbps anti-DDoS infrastructures have been set up in the Roubaix, Strasbourg and Beauharnois datacentres.
- The capable of mitigating up to 480 Gbps(Selectted of DC), 24/7.
- Multiple redundant 10 Gbit/s high-speed backbone connections
- High-availability network with redundant Juniper high-performance routers and switches.
- Network utilization never exceeds 30% with the ability to increase capacity at any time.